The RIVIERA CÔTE D'AZUR REGIONAL TOURISM COMMITTEE operates the CÔTE D'AZUR CARD and relies on a network of certified dealers.
1. The "COTEDAZUR-CARD®" Pass is an electronic passport which is individual and strictly personal.
2. The pass is valid throughout the year.
3. The countdown for the validity period for each pass is automatically triggered on its 1st use in one of the sites referenced in the card.
4. Access for visits and to activities included in the COTEDAZUR-CARD® is only possible during the validity period of the card, in accordance with the format that has been chosen: that is over 6 days for a 3-day “Liberté” pass and over a period of 12 days for a 6-day “Liberté” pass.
Every day started is counted as a used day. The Liberté format therefore provides access to activities on non-consecutive days if so desired.
E.g. 3-DAY LIBERTE PASS – OVER A VALIDITY PERIOD OF 6 DAYS
5. The COTEDAZUR-CARD® pass gives right to one entry only to each activity.
6. All the practical information and access conditions relating to each site and activity included in the COTEDAZUR-CARD® pass are available on the www.cotedazur-card.com website and are referenced in the 2016 guide published by the Côte d’Azur Regional Tourism Committee.
7. Those holding a COTEDAZUR-CARD® pass are asked to make sure they are aware of the conditions of access to and opening times of sites, since some activities are seasonal, or are dependent on the weather or require prior reservation etc.
8. The COTEDAZUR-CARD® can neither be exchanged nor reimbursed in the event of theft, or loss, if partially or totally unused, or if damaged or as a result of a partner site being closed or exceptionally unavailable.
9. The Comité Régional du Tourisme Riviera Côte d’Azur, the operator of the COTEDAZUR-CARD®, can under no circumstances be held responsible for:
- damages or costs resulting from the use of the card and in particular in the event of it being used fraudulently,
- in the event of cancellation (for reasons beyond the control of CRT in particular as the result of safety issues, unfavourable weather, or organisation of the activity by the service provider).
10. The service provider alone is solely responsible for the activities offered.
11. The formats and tariffs for the period from 1st April 2016 to 31 March 2017 are:
a. 3 non-consecutive days Liberté pass, valid over a period of 6 days
Adult: €45 - Reduced child tariff (4 – 12 years): €25
b. 6 non-consecutive days Liberté pass, valid over a period of 12 days.
Adult: €72 - Reduced child tariff (4 – 12 years): €35
12. The reduced tariff applies to children aged from 4 to 12 years old.
13. In the case of a purchase made from the on-line shop on the Comité Régional du Tourisme Riviera Côte d’Azur website (www.cotedazur-card.com), the COTEDAZUR-CARD® pass takes the form of a printable electronic ticket. (E-Ticket format A4 with bar codes)
14. In accordance with the requirements of article L.121-21-8 of the Code of Consumption, the right of retraction is not applicable to services comprising "accommodation, transport, catering or leisure services which must be provided on a predetermined date or in accordance with a predetermined interval". Consequently no retraction option is offered to the customer, starting from the time of purchase.
15. The purchase of the COTEDAZUR-CARD® pass implies acceptance of the general conditions for sale described above.
16. In accordance with the Law on Information Technology and Liberties of 6 January 1978 (modified), users can at any time exercise the right to access, modify, rectify and remove data that relates to them. This can be exercised by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org