The REGIONAL TOURISM COMMITTEE COTE D’AZUR FRANCE operates the COTEDAZUR-CARD® and relies on a network of registered retailers.
1. The COTEDAZUR-CARD® Pass is a personal and non-transferrable electronic passport.
2. The pass is valid throughout the year.
3. The countdown of the period of validity of each pass is triggered automatically on your first entry to any of the sites registered for the card.
4. Access to visits and activities included in the COTEDAZUR-CARD® is only possible during its period of validity, i.e. over 6 days for a 3-Day Pass Liberté.
5. Each day started is counted as a day used. The Liberté deal therefore gives you access to activities on non-consecutive days if that is your choice.
There is an example below of the use of a 3-Day Pass 3 over 6 days.
6. The COTEDAZUR-CARD® pass entitles you to a single entry per activity.
7. All useful information and access conditions for each site and activity included in the COTEDAZUR-CARD® pass is available on the site www.cotedazur-tourisme.com
8. The holder of a COTEDAZUR-CARD® pass is asked to read the conditions of entry and opening of the sites, certain activities being of a seasonal nature, weather-dependent, of limited capacity, or requiring prior reservation, etc.
9. The COTEDAZUR-CARD® cannot be exchanged, or reimbursed in case of theft, loss, total or part non-use, damage or because of closure or exceptional unavailability of a partner site.
10. The Regional Tourism Committee Côte d’Azur France, operator of the COTEDAZUR-CARD®, can under no circumstances be held responsible:
- for damages or costs resulting from the use of the card, particularly if it has been used fraudulently,
- for cancellation (for reasons of safety or bad weather, or other reasons) or unsatisfactory delivery of a service referred to in
the information leaflet for the COTEDAZUR-CARD® by a partner site (responsibility lies with the service-provider concerned as part of the
operation of that activity).
11. Deals and Prices for the period from 1 April 2018 to 31 December 2018 are: 2 deals are on offer:
a) Pass COTEDAZUR-CARD® Liberté 3 non-consecutive days, valid over 6 days
Adult: €45 - Reduced price for children (4 – 12 years): €25
b) Pass COTEDAZUR-CARD®+MARINELAND Liberté 3 non-consecutive days, valid over 6 days
Adult: €54 - Reduced price for children (4 – 12 years): €34
12. Reduced price applies to children aged from 4 to 12 years of age.
13. Whether via the online shop of the Regional Tourism Committee Côte d’Azur France (en.cotedazur-card.com) or the network of registered retailers,
the COTEDAZUR-CARD® pass takes the form of an electronic ticket (e-ticket with a barcode) which can be printed.
14. According to the dispositions of article L.121-21-8 of Consumer Law, a cooling-off period does not apply to services such as
“accommodation, transport, catering, leisure services which are supplied on a date or over a determined period.” Consequently,
no cooling-off period is offered to the client from the date of purchase.
15. The purchase of the COTEDAZUR-CARD® pass implies acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale described above.
16. In accordance with the Data Protection Law of 6 January 1978 as amended, users have, at any time, a right of access,
modification, correction and deletion of data which concern them. It can be exercised by
addressing an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org