PASS COTE D’AZUR FRANCE GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS 2021
The COMITE REGIONAL DU TOURISME CÔTE D'AZUR FRANCE is the operator of the PASS COTE D’AZUR FRANCE ® which relies on a network of approved retailers..
1. The PASS COTE D’AZUR FRANCE is an individual strictly personnel electronic passport.
2. The PASS COTE D’AZUR FRANCE includes a selection of recreational activities and cultural venues.
3. The PASS COTE D’AZUR FRANCE is valid from 1 February to 31 December.
4. The period of validity is automatically activated with first use of the Pass in one of the sites referenced in the theme passes.
5. Access to the cultural venues or activities is possible only for its one-month period of validity.
6. The PASS COTE D’AZUR FRANCE is valid for admission for only one entry per activity.
7. Complete practical information and the conditions for access for each cultural venue or activity included in the PASS COTE D’AZUR FRANCE is available from the website: www.pass-cotedazurfrance.fr.
8. The holder of a PASS is invited to read the conditions of access and opening of the sites beforehand, since certain activities may be seasonal, subject to weather conditions or to limited numbers of visitors, or require advance booking, etc.
9. The PASS COTE D’AZUR FRANCE cannot be exchanged, refunded in case of theft, loss, damage or if it has not been use in whole or in part, or because of the closing or exceptional unavailability of a partner site.
10. The Comité Régional du Tourisme Côte d’Azur France, operator of the PASS COTE D’AZUR FRANCE, can in no way be held responsible for:
- any damage or cost resulting from use of the Pass, in particular any fraudulent use;
- cancelation (for safety or security reasons or weather conditions or for any other reason) including deficient service on the part of any of the partner sites mentioned in the information leaflet (this is the responsibility of the service provider concerned in the framework of their activity).
11. Two packages offer a set of activities.
• 3 activities pack
• 5 activities pack
Depending on the pack selected, the holder of the Pass chooses 3 or 5 activities from a provided list. The selection is not imposed at the time of purchase. The buyer can at any time decide to engage in the activities of his/her choice.
Once the 3 or 5 activities have been used, the Pass is no longer valid.
12. The prices for the period from 1 February to 31 December 2021 are: 3 activities pack: €45 Adult - €35 Child (age 4-12)
5 activities pack: €65 Adult - €55 Child (age 4-12)
13. The discount price applies to children age 4 to 12 included.
14. Whether it is purchased online from the Comité Régional du Tourisme Côte d’Azur France shop (www.pass-cotedazurfrance.fr)
or from the network of approved retailers, the PASS COTE D’AZUR FRANCE takes the form of printable e-tickets with barcodes.
15. Pursuant to the provisions in Article L.121-21-8 of the French Consumer Code, no withdrawal right is applicable for “accommodation, transport, catering or leisure services to be provided at a given date or in a given period.” Consequently, the client has no possibility of withdrawing as from the date of purchase.
16. The purchase of a PASS COTE D’AZUR FRANCE implies acceptance of the General Terms of Sale listed above.
17. Pursuant to the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 modified, the User has the right, at any time, to access, alter, rectify or delete any personal data.
This can be done by sending an e-mail message to: firstname.lastname@example.org